Look forward to your next mountainboard missions with this useful planner
- Bugsboarding – Gloucestershire: GL2 8HP
- Hereford Board & Bike Park – Herefordshire: HR4 8LG
- Hales Superbole Board & BikePark – Cheshire: CH3 9LQ
- XBP Ride the Hill Priory Farm – Surrey: RH1 4EJ
- Knockhill MBC – E Sussex: BN27 3GD
- Another World Adventure Centre – N Yorkshire: HX2 8YB
- BRD Sports – W.Glamorgan, Wales, : SA3 1HB
- Perth Public Downhill Track: Perthshire, Scotland: PH2 0AS
click options for your area & icons/map for more detail
Board – Check over before you ride, service regulary
Protection – as appropriate – helmet, pads etc.
Energy – Water / lunch / snacks / sweets
Phone – Fully charged? Also inform others of your plans
Tools – pump, spanner, Alan keys? spares etc
First aid – Get informed. Do you know what to do in emergencies?
Don’t forget common sense – If YOU don’t have it, make sure someone in your crew does!
Freeride Risk Assess help:
It helps to be prepared.
Print out & take a copy of the longstanding Official Mountainboarders Freeride Code of Conduct as agreed with the Forestry Commission.
Always follow the country code.
There’s loads of freeride advice, trick tips and more in our Resources section