Plan ahead for your mountainboard missions:
What’s the weather doing?
click options for your area & icons/map for more detail
Where are you riding?
- Bugsboarding - Gloucestershire: GL2 8HP
- IronSides Court Farm - Herefordshire: HR4 8LG
- Hales Superbole Board & BikePark - Cheshire: CH3 9LQ
- XBP Ride the Hill Priory Farm - Surrey: RH1 4EJ
- Knockhill MBC - E Sussex: BN27 3GD
- Another World Adventure Centre - N Yorkshire: HX2 8YB
- BRD Sports - W.Glamorgan, Wales, : SA3 1HB
- Perth Public Downhill Track: Perthshire, Scotland: PH2 0AS
Download & print out a copy of the Rider’s Code of Conduct
Board – Remember to check your tech occasionally! bindings, trucks, wheels. Tyre a bit flat? Got a screw loose?
Pads – helmet, wrist guards, elbow / knee / butt pads, etc. Wear what you need for the type of riding you’re about to do!
Hydration / energy - Water / lunch / snacks / sweets. i.e. take some FOOD & DRINK YO!
Mobile Phone – Fully charged? And if you’re going solo let someone know where you’re going!
Tools / spares – pump? wheel spanner, alan keys? complete spare wheel etc. Risk assess!
First aid – Get informed. Do you know what to do in emergencies? Head to the Red Cross now.
And don’t forget common sense – If YOU don’t have it, make sure someone in your crew does!
Remember: It ain’t about the destination, it’s about the journey there…